| SAP BO Analysis Office 1.4 released GA
by Kasper Groen
Yesterday, May 31, SAP BusinessObjects Analysis Office 1.4 was released GA. It has some small improvements and features added, see below for some highlights:
- A start with integration of Design Studio: you can launch the Design Studio from the Excel ribbon.
- You can launch the Query Designer. (SP03 on 7.3 is required)
- Waterfall chart
- Reset DataSource; the output structure is resetted to the structure as in the underlaying Bex Query. There is a tick box for 'Reset on Open'
- Read Access mode for master data: 'Only values with posted data' or 'Values in Master Data'. You can also disable this function for the user.
- Flatten a hierarchy but leave the hierarchy in tact for filter purposes
- Limit the number of members the filter screen returns