@ DataVard Academy
by Kasper Groen
Last week gaan>> participated with a delegation at the DataVard Academy to study a few of the solutions DataVard offers. Apart from learning a lot, we really enjoyed ourselves in Bratislava, Slovakia.
We've learned about the following topics:
- SAP BW System Health: SAP BW Fitness Test, deep scan of SAP BW
- House Keeping: OutBoardTM ERNA, housekeeping for SAP BW
- Nearline Storage: OutBoardTM NLS+, unique NLS solution
- System Monitoring: Canary Code, system monitoringfor SAP BW and ECC
See below for a few of the highlights on the SAP BW Fitness Test. In future blogs the other products will be described. You can click on the product name for more information.
SAP BW Fitness Test
The SAP BW Fitness Test is a Gartner-awarded and provides you with a starting point on how to make your system more effective and cut operations budgets.
Based on over 70 key indicators the BW Fitness Test analyzes your SAP® system, identifies its strengths and weaknesses and offers actionable recommendations. This helps you to maximize the return on current investments before investing in new technologies such as hardware upgrades, BW Accelerator (BIA/BWA) or SAP® HANA.
As a result you will get:
- Comprehensive As-IS analysis on 70 KPI's
- Highly interactive report
- Benchmark with 150+ other systems
- Increase of systems' performance and stability
- Control of system growth and security
- Hands-on recommendations
The SAP BW Fitness Test supports you in evaluating your system performance, but also if you want to undergo major changes or optimizations in your system. This can be:
- Evaluation or proof of concept for SAP® HANA
- Nearline Storage (SAP NLS) or Archiving
- Upgrade to 7.30/7.31/7.40
- Data model changes, resp. LSA / LSA++ implementation
If you would like to understand more on the SAP BW Fitness Test or one of the other solutions, feel free to gaan>> for more information regarding these topics.Terug naar het nieuwsoverzicht